Monday, April 6, 2020

Review of First and Second Conditional

Hello! I hope you had a good break from school work last week. I miss being in the classroom with you guys so much! I wanted to do a quick review before we move on.

Please answer the following questions:

1.) If the Covid-19 (Corona Virus) ends next month, where will you go?


Ex. If the Covid-19 virus ends next month, I will visit my parents in Washington.


2.) If the weather is nice on Wednesday, what will you do outside?


*Notice the questions are in the first conditional. The same grammar pattern is used in your answers. They are real possibilities.

Now answer the next two questions:

3.) If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?

Ex. If I could go anywhere, I would go to a beach.


4.) If you saw your classmates, what would you say?


*Notice these questions are in the second conditional. They are unreal possibilities. Again, you use the same grammar pattern in your answers that you see in the questions.

Now complete the next grammar activity using the zero conditional.

No comments:

Post a Comment