Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Grammar Assignment for April 8th

Zero Conditional Uses

You normally see four main uses for the zero conditional. Here they are:

Rules

If you take your cell phone into class, it must be turned off.
If you drink alcohol, don’t drive.
Do not use a calculator when you write the test.

Scientific Facts and General Truths

If you heat water to 100 degrees Celsius, it boils.
If you drop something, it falls.
When you combine oil and water, they do not mix.

Cause and Effect
If you push the button, the volume increases.
If you close the door, it locks automatically.
The computer turns off when you disconnect the battery.

Routine
I wear my boots when I work.
She uses glasses when she drives.

When I cook, I use olive oil.

Complete the following worksheet:

Quality ESL grammar worksheets, quizzes and games - from A to Z ...

No comments:

Post a Comment