Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Grammar Assignment for April 9th-Review


Zero, first OR second Conditional
1. If I ___________ (see) John, I ___________ (tell) him your news tomorrow. (First)

2. Meg sleeps only 5 hours a day. If she ___________ (sleep) longer, her health ___________     (improve) fast. (second)

3. If you _________ (freeze) water, it __________ (turn) to ice. (zero)

4. If she ___________ (want) to talk to me, she ___________ (call me). But she doesn't. (second)

5. If you ___________ (need) help with your car tomorrow, my father ___________ (help) you. (first)

6. We ___________ (have) a picnic if the day ___________ (be) sunny. (first)

7. I ___________ (understand) Mr. Brown if he ___________ (speak) slowly. But he doesn’t. (second)

8. If you ___________ (see) a policeman, he can ___________ (show) you the way. (zero)

9. I ___________ (finish) the job tomorrow if I ___________ (can). (first)

10. If I _________ (go) on a boat, I always ___________ (feel) sick.  (zero)

No comments:

Post a Comment