Thursday, April 23, 2020

Good To See You!


Students,

     It was so good to see you yesterday! I apologize for not getting a picture of Iliana and Meglin, who came later.
     Each day I will post assignments that you can do in your book. The books are yours to keep and write in. We won't do all of the pages in the unit, but you can do them over the summer for extra practice. You have a listening CD in the back of your book. You can take pictures of your work and send it to me.
     If you have any questions, you can email, text, or call me. I don't have Facetime, but I can do video messenger on Facebook if that's easier for you.
     In the Level 3 book, we will start with Unit 4. In the Level 4 book, we will start with Unit 2.
Follow the assignment for your book in the posts below. I will be out of town until Monday, April 27th. I will post grammar videos to help with the assigned pages.
     Have a great weekend!

Sincerely,
Ghislaine

No comments:

Post a Comment